sage integration with bespoke php development
Mondottica designs and distributes designer eyewear products under exclusive licence agreements, including global brands Converse, Hackett, Pepe Jeans and Ted Baker. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Mondottica has offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, New York and Sydney.
Mondottica needed to offer online ordering and better use of technology to replace legacy and resource-hungry ordering processes.
The BFI Solution
We developed a trade-only commerce website offering simple online ordering for account customers and the ability to open a new customer account. The site minimised sales-representative stock samples by using a bespoke iPad showcase application. Global retail customers also received an automated stock-replenishment system based on daily sales data.
The client was delighted and multiple projects followed to help improve sales, stock management and logistics through systems integrated with bi-directional integration of data with Sage.
- MARS (Mondottica Advanced Replenishment System) manages advance orders & stock replenishment, using complex algorithms to interrogate sales data for over 300 optical retailers.
- ROS (Rep. Order System) is a multi-lingual, multi-currency ordering system for sales representatives placing orders via iPad, out on the road.
- mondottica.com – online store with Sage integration for trade orders
- Development of multiple bespoke PHP applications
- Responsive design to support multiple device platforms
- Bi-directional Sage integration (Sage 200) for stock, product and customer data
- Bespoke Flash and HTML5 application development
- Technical consultation to minimise data transfer