We have offices in both the Lake District and in Manchester City Centre.
BFI is an established digital agency of over twenty years that specialises in high-end website design, innovative bespoke development, hosting and digital marketing. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a fantastic Business Development Executive to join our team in Milnthorpe, South Cumbria.
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to learn all aspects of our services in terms of design, UX, development, digital marketing and business development. Your roles ultimate goal is to ensure all stakeholders, clients and colleagues are happy, by providing excellent service and advice at all times throughout the project lifecycle and beyond.
This role will be based out of our new modern offices in Milnthorpe within easy reach of Lancaster, Kendal, Barrow and Preston. Milnthorpe is situated on the edge of the beautiful Lake District; an excellent playground for the outdoor enthusiast or just those looking for a more relaxed pace of life.
The Successful Candidate
You will have drive, commitment, initiative and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ideally, you will already be an experienced sales professional with experience within the digital/IT industry and be able to demonstrate a successful track record in developing new business and maintaining existing client accounts. This role may also appeal to a very confident and enthusiastic young person who wants to pursue or progress a career within business development. This role offers a great prospect towards one’s own personal development.
In short, you should be able to demonstrate:
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach to all things digital
- Some knowledge of the Web, CMS, E-commerce & Hosting
- An ability to understand the client’s requirements
- Confidence and being comfortable when communicating/meeting clients
- Positivity and a “can-do” approach to work
- Confidence with your ideas, thoughts and suggestions
- An ability to write creative, well thought-out proposals
- Good self-administrative experience
- Managing your time efficiently
- Being a self-motivated, team player, thorough and committed to our customers and the business
The Nice To Haves
- Commercial experience, project & client management skills
- Experience of working in a digital environment or digital agency
The right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary, negotiable depending on the right skills and experience.
In return we offer an attractive package including:
- Up to 31 days paid holiday (inc. Bank Holidays & Christmas/New Year closure period)
- Sick pay
- Baby bonus
- Free Eye Tests and Annual Flu Jabs
- Charitable donations
- Work Place Pension scheme
- Free domain name and hosting package
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Regular social events
Along with the benefits package we also provide a great working environment, with stability and forecasted growth. We place great importance on personal & professional development. You will work on stimulating & challenging projects, you will be encouraged to develop your initiative, forethought & adaptability – all within a friendly, supportive and productive team environment. This position offers the opportunity to work with a diverse client base including industry leaders and high-street brands.
The Next Step
Please email Chris Ward () with your current C.V. and example URL’s of recent projects. Alternatively if you fancy a quick chat about the vacancy before applying please call him on 0845 519 4727.
Not the job you're looking for?
Let us know your ideal job and if anything comes up, you'll be the first to know!