We have offices in both the Lake District and in Manchester City Centre.
BFI is an established digital agency of over twenty years that specialises in high-end website design, innovative bespoke development, hosting and digital marketing. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a fantastic SEO & Digital Marketing specialist to join our teams in Manchester & Milnthorpe.
This role will be based out of our new modern offices in Milnthorpe within easy reach of Lancaster, Kendal, Barrow and Preston. Milnthorpe is situated on the edge of the beautiful Lake District; an excellent playground for the outdoor enthusiast or just those looking for a more relaxed pace of life.
We may consider remote working for this role.
The Successful Candidate
You will be co-ordinating and undertaking all Search Engine Optimisation and Digital Marketing activities carried out on behalf of our clients and you will be supported by a team of designers and developers.
In short, you should be able to demonstrate:
- At least 2 years’ experience working agency or client side within the organic SEO arena
- Ensuring our approach to organic SEO (on page and off page) is market leading and ethical.
- An ability to understand the client’s requirements and provide the appropriate package
- Working within the team to build SEO & digital marketing as a service offered to all clients
- An extensive understanding of organic SEO
- Managing your time efficiently, maintain client communication and relationships
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical clients
- Managing expectations (internally / clients in relation to work delivery)
Nice To Haves
- Advanced Web development skills and in-depth understanding of HTML/CSS
The right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary, negotiable depending on the right skills and experience.
In return we offer an attractive package including:
- Up to 31 days paid holiday (inc. Bank Holidays & Christmas/New Year closure period)
- Sick pay
- Baby bonus
- Free Eye Tests and Annual Flu Jabs
- Charitable donations
- Work Place Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free domain name and hosting package
- Regular social events
Along with the benefits package we also provide a great working environment offering stability and forecasted growth. We place great importance on personal & professional development giving you the opportunity to work on stimulating & challenging projects, you will be encouraged to develop your initiative, forethought & adaptability – all within a friendly, supportive and productive team environment. This position offers the opportunity to work with a diverse client base including industry leaders and high-street brands.
The Next Step
Please email Chris Ward () with your current C.V. and examples of recent campaigns. Alternatively if you fancy a quick chat about the vacancy before applying please call him on 0845 519 4727.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Not the job you're looking for?
Let us know your ideal job and if anything comes up, you'll be the first to know!